just finish my FnB paper..
tml will be accounting paper..
totally shagness once again..
i miss hugging my fav book at the cafe with my fav drink.
The Past
When I think how life used to be, always walking in the shadows, then I look at what you’ve given me… I feel like dancing on my tiptoes; I must say, everyday I wake and realize you’re by my side. I know Im truly blessed for everything you’ve given me, blessed for the tendernes you show. Do my best with every breath thats in me, blessed to make sure you never
The Present
I think I noticed when things started to change...
the hugs were quicker, the phone calls shorter, and they weren't every night.
We didn't hurry to the place we said we would meet.
The "I love you's" felt more like a forced routine and really had no meaning.
When we saw eachother, the smiles werent as bright or as big.
Our thoughts weren't only of eachother.
We seemed uninterested.
We felt unloved.
We had too many doubts
hahas.
meiping || 1:30 AM