Date : Wednesday, April 09, 2008
nice quotes............
& as you look back on all the memories,
it makes you start to cry.
You realize you may never see these people again
Best friends hang TOUGH.
they don't come with fragile stickers and aren't easily scared off,
or ticked off.
best friends help you out WHENEVER they can,
and make time for you even when they don't have any.
Best friends are cross-your-heartand hope-to-die,
good-times-and-BAD-TIMES,borrow-anything,
tell-you-everything,trust-you-with-their DEEPEST-DARKEST-SECRETS,
always & FOREVER.
When no ones around to see her pain,
she breaksdown.
They say she's so strong,
but they've never seen her cry.
She's got everyone fooled.
I think everybody needs a place to go when things become too much,
a place where the world is the way you want it to be,
& if you had a choice,
it's how you would have created.
Leaving her standing
Alone in the dust
Crying her eyes outBroken her trust
Bickering and fighting
Swarmed in the crowd
Trying to scream
Silent but loud
I’ve learned a lot these past few years through my fake smiles & unseen tears that friends sometimes are not forever & true love does not always last.
It's amazing how you can keep so much bottled up inside of you and walk around and no one has any idea.
I just realized I don't even know who I am;
I don't even know why I'm here.
All my life I've been treated like a caged bird.
Everyone tells me what to do,
what I should act like,
what I should look like,
until I don't even know what I want,
how I want to act,
or what I should look like.
All my life I've gotten pushed down by everyone around me,
but what did I do to deserve it?
=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)
nights all.
meiping || 9:37 PM
Newer Posts
Older Posts