sometimes to keep it together,
you have to leave it alone.
When something unexpected comes,
You just have to pick it up
and run with it.
Logic cannot convince the heart.
A memory is a way of holding onto something you once were,
the things you are
& the things you never want to lose.
sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow,
we must fail in order to know.
sometimes our vision clears
only after our eyes are washed away with tears.
There are some people in life that make
you laugh a little louder,
smile a little bigger,
and just live a little better.
Things will get worse before they get better.
But when they do,
remember who put you down
and who helped you up.
I guess I just want you to know that
I'm not holding you to anything we may have said in the past.
I want you to live your life
and be happy and enjoy everything that goes along with that.
Sometimes you make a promise
and you mean it at the time,
but then life gets in the way
and makes it impossibly to keep.
quoted from a senior blog. =)
love her quotes.. <3
meiping || 2:04 AM