mi corazón se desgarre ...
sissy jiewei, miss u much much...
i really do, hw i wish i can fly straight to NY to find u.
cuddle myself into ur warm arms.
and feel that im still loved.
i seriously need u now, my soul mate....
i might sound abit crazy, but i miss u scolding me.
i miss crying in on ur shoulder..
i just miss everything about u...
sighs..
if only u were him....
if only he would listen to me like u do...
understand me and love me...
sigh... =/
i must be the stupidest girl in the world.
cling on to such a relationship.
letting it hurt me so much...
i wish there is such a potion that could make ones forget everything...
every painful memories...
So how can you expect me to just close my eyes and forget your mistakes? Defending you gets harder every day.
Because for me, it’s always been you … always. And I’ve tried to fight it and I’ve tried to deny it, but I can’t – you’re undeniable. ~
What kills me is to know that I’m wasting my time … and yet still can’t let go.
We're just holding on to nothing to see how long nothing lasts.
meiping || 1:09 AM