There are places I'll remember
All my life though some have changed.
Some forever not for better,
Some have gone and some remain.
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall.
Some are dead and some are living,
In my life I've loved them all.
Sometimes we don't see certain things
until we're ready to see them
in a certain way.
I believe that everything happens for a reason.
People change so that you can learn to let go,
things go wrong so that you can appreciate them
when they're right,
you believe less so you eventually learn to trust no one
but yourself,
and sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
Too often,
the thing you want most is the one thing you can't have.
Desire leaves us heartbroken,
it wears us out.
Desire can wreck your life.
But as tough as wanting something can be.
The people who suffer the most,
are those who don't know what they want.i totally couldn't remember what i did on each day.
lol, i really have a bad memory!
pardon me...
i only remember i had steamboat.
had ktv and ktv and ktv endless!
then went drinking~
walked in the rain~
=)
so sick of those idiot, childish peoples...
childish thinking too.. =.=
its already 2009, stop talking about gangster stuff for god sakes.
it is really LMAO lo!
lolx.
not meant to be is not meant to be...
never gonna happened....
yorrs yob...
meiping || 5:24 AM