Date : Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Sticks and stones are hard on bones
Aimed with angry art,
Words can sting like anything
But silence breaks the heart.
Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.
Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again.
All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naïve. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: that I am nobody but myself.
We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
this 2 is the best
=))
Invisible tears are the hardest to wipe away.
Walking, working, barely breathing
My thoughts, far away
Heart aching, mind racing
Sleep does not come easily, nor last long....
meiping || 7:44 PM
Newer Posts
Older Posts