its 530am right now..
and im still wide awake..
my body is tired... but mentally i just cant seems to sleep..
i tried.. i shut my eyes for an hour..
tossing here and there..
and im still wide awake..
my heart is aching...
its so unbearable...
i rather it be physical pain...
i cant seems to take this kind of heart aches and pains..
i really cant... =,(
as my bday comes nearer.. the pain double up..
P A I N
T E A R
A C H E
L O S T
L O N E
D E A D
D A W N
D U S K
G O N E
F A L L
H U R T
H A R D
S H A G
T I M E
H U G S
K I S S
L O V E
H A T E
W E A R
L I E S
G I V E
C A R E
F E E L
H E A L
S I G H
nights.......
meiping || 5:30 AM