I actually have a lot of stuffs to write down..
A lot of feelings, thinking and thoughts.
But when i really open up this page, and begin typing i'm lost for words.
Weird huh? Haha..
Anyway, school has already started for me..
Trying my best to mix around with my classmates.
Hope thing goes well.. =)
I really don't know what's in the relationship that im looking for.
i mean, maybe im lost? Haha..
There are other guys whom are so much better.
I know, and seen. Maybe more, ever since i started to stick to my feeling.
Not being controlled anymore by Anto.
I manage to know more friends, met more people.
But, im still not ready for a new relationship.
I don't mean, break with Anto and straight away start a new relationship.
What i mean is, after Anto, i doubt i will get into relationship.
I don't want another guy to mess up my life anymore.
I want to be in control, i believe in future, i will be stronger.
Time allows ones to grows and mature.
Time allows ones to see through the surface of everything..
Time allows ME to learn the lesson.
Have a break, have a kit-kat! Enjoying my freedom now. =)
Mixed feeling is making thing worst, why do i feel more and more fan gan by her.
Everything she does just makes me feel so, even if it for my own good, or like what other says, she just care.
But i just dislike it.
I'm biase. Freaking, fucking biase, i dont deny that, and i won't..
Haha..
Im evil, im the devil.. =)
Crazy as it might sound, i miss u..
Am i going through the stage of puppy love? HAHA!
What a nice thinking, puppy love? HA..HA..HA..
The biggest joke is, i haven even met u in real before..
This is so fucking crazy..
Argh, forget this.. -.-
Im going crazy.. =p
meiping || 1:43 AM