有时候问自己, “值得吗?”
得到的答案又不确定。
选择了相信, 得来的却是一次又一次的失望。
选择了放弃, 又不舍得。
选择继续, 又怕受到伤害。
这个考验, 真的太难了。
--------------------------------
I'm not ready for this... I'm not.. Not at all ready..
Mentally nor physically prepared.. I didn't see it coming at all..
It happened so fast, out of nowhere, without any warning..
How did it happened? Why did it happened?
So many question marks to all these stuff..
And most weird is HOW can it happen?
It seems totally out of question..
I have no idea how in the hell am i gonna handle it?
All i know is to avoid, avoid and avoid..
I know i'm running away from it, avoiding thing won't solve the problem.
But u can't blame me, am totally clueless!
This is the first time i encounter such stuff..
Someone tell me what should i do?
Can't there be only friendship between a man and a woman?
I always believe it is possible to maintain a pure friendship.
Well, at least it is now still growing strong... Jiewei and Me..
The kind of pure friendship... It is so hard to find and maintain..
Never mind, i will still have faith in the pure friendship between man and woman..
As long as my friendship with Jiewei stand.. I will believe in it.. ^^
*jiayou to myself*
Really hope this thing will come to an end soon..
=(
Don't wish anymore of this shit to happen..
dead tired
mentaly..
go, went, gone..
end of this post..
meiping || 1:57 AM