Super Dupar long entry! Just words and words as usual =)
BOO! 2 weeks of holiday just ended like that!
Haha.. I doubt i made good use of the 2 weeks holiday.. =(
Been staying home for most of the time!
BORING! 快闷死了!
Well, don't have the usual drinking and mahjong-ing session too!
Okay, maybe just one drinking and mahjong session.. =p
Let me recall some of the events..
I remembered going to Neverland with anto..
I will always remember it! AARON!
Met up with Lance and co.
Slack there till almost 2am.
Have to leave earlier due to some stuff.. Dont worry, not those kind of lians and bengs too..
AND! Aaron puked! Puking is alright, but it kena me! =((
Lucky i was wearing dress instead of jeans that day.. =.=!
Must be wondering why there is anto's name again right?
We are back together, but, oh well, thing is different now..
I don't know how to pin it down, but it is different already..
Not that i dont love him, or he dont love me..
It is just different..
I still love this quote ' Nothing will be the same again! '
HAHA! Sound very 熟 hor! =p
But nevertheless, im happy? i guess im..
Not due to the patch..
Next thing is mahjong session yesterday at yl's house..
Woots! Super hard-core..
hahas.. Everyone is feeling kinda of 困!
But we still 挨 untill morning!
Oh ya! I took my oath/vow whatever u call it.. =)
Waiting for my passport now!
I wanna eat Kenny Roger at City Square~ ANYONE WANT? LOL
Craving for seafood too! Stingrays, Kang Kong, Sotong, Prawns, CHILLI CRAB at the back alley too! =p
Been going down to Liang Court almost every day..
I swear im getting sick of bus 54 and Jap food soon!
YES! Very soon! >.
Did i mention holiday is ending? =(
Tml will be the 1st day of school, am so discourage by the timing of the lesson..
Argh! Worst time-table ever!!!! =((
Just hope it will be a better term..
要加油了! ^.^
meiping || 2:20 PM