
Did i mention i went back Malaysia for a couple of days during Aug? I guess i missed it.. Anyway it was a short time, super rush! Think i went back for only 2D1N. Super rush and tired! What's with the rush right? Well, it was granny 1st year death anni. Suppose to have an interview for my internship, but i gave it a miss. I don't want to miss anything that have to do with granny. Its the only thing that can makes me remember her deeper, letting her news sinks in too. Cause till to day, i can't really accept the fact that she have left. Everytime i go back, i will walk to her room, hoping that i will see her. But it is fruitless i know.. But, i just can't stop myself from doing it.. Its like part of my routine when im back.. One of the few thing that i must do. They says, maybe granny has always been close with me, and that she is the first kins i lost ever since i have grow up, beside grandpa. Grandpa left when i was 4, hence not much memories of him. However granny has always been close with me, taking care of me, etc.. argh! i hate the feeling of missing someone so dearly..

No worries..... Im fine... I really am fine.. It is part of growing up! Give me sometime to learn and accept the fact. =) I will be better in time.. Loves..

*IMU
meiping || 2:44 AM