Nowaday hardly blogs.. And even if i do blog, halfway thru i will stop and close the whole IE..
Hence it result in the short posts.. I just went to check my draft and post it.. Dont blame me for all those rubbish i typed.. Haha.. I have no idea myself too..
Well.. Will be having my interview with the school tml morning.. Needa to be there at 845.. gosh.. -.-! what a timing.. The interview will last for around 10-15min.. Which means everything will finish at 915 lastest.. -.-! But, i cant go home and sleep, cause there is lesson at 1215.. Sian la..
So what should i do during this long break time.. if i go home i doubt i will attend the afternoon lesson le..
It hasnt been a good year for me.. Down on luck.. Boring...
Incomes becoming lesser and lesser already... Seriously Money Never Enough la!
I can foresee that this month i will be broke before the 3rd week..
Babies is coming to sg this coming week.. Which means all expenes will be on me..
Sian la.. Hao lai bu lai, this time lai.. -.-!
Spare me a break la...
meiping || 12:31 AM