Alright! Let take a short break during work to update this dusty blog of mine!
Weekday has been like a snail crawl, while weekend goes by in a haste.
Let’s talk about work first, works every weekday, Monday to Friday, 9am to 630pm, off on weekends.
That’s the plan for the moment, things are gonna change. Will have events and stuffs on weekends, which mean weekends will be burnt too.
Work been pretty much the same everyday for me.
Data entry, quotations, answering of mails, updating of movie club events, site visiting, mailing of letters etc etc~
My boss is on leave at the moment, hence I’m slightly more relaxed. Eating snakes now.
Oh side notes, I received my result slip from school for the last term, Pass every single module!
Daddy was so surprised with my result, actually I was kind of surprised too. Didn’t expect to be able to score above 60. Who do I have to blame but myself, my lazy ass, always doing assignment at the last minute.
As for myself, personally I mean, nothing much happening. Weekends are pretty much the same nowadays. Movie, prawn-ing, drinking, slacking, mahjong-ing. Meeting up with the same group of friends too. Grown so attached to them nowadays. Wonder what will happen to me if they all disappear!
I think I will go crazy man!
Hmmm been drinking almost everyday Friday and Saturday, this is crazy man. I ought to do something about it I guess? And something is wrong, recently every time I drinks something happens. Am I down on luck or what. Crap! But whatever~ At least I’m enjoying my life to the fullest! No restriction, erm, maybe a few restriction, however more freedom la!
Anyway, I finally got my Blackberry Bold 9700, chose the Onyx White.
2 years ago I bought the same phone with Hua, 2 years later we got the same phone again.
First Omnia , follows by Blackberry Bold.
Let see we continue this for how many contracts. Supposed to be has even the same contract date, but more or less just a different of 1 week.
Beside that ever since working I have officially became a caffeine and nicotine addict!
I mean in the pass I do drink coffee once in a while, however nowadays coffee is a must have everyday!
Especially on weekdays! Don’t talk about the smoking thing, been smoking for quite sometime already anyway.
So wells this pretty much sums up my life for now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loves daddy so much!
I feel that I have the greatest daddy in the whole wide world!
Am thankful for that!
The way he supports my sky and back, there is nothing else for me to ask for.
Without him I have no idea how my life would be right now, or what kind of person I will be.
I cannot imagine life without daddy anymore.
He revolves around me and is always at the centre of my life.
Hmmm, I don’t mind having a boyfriend that is shape like the character of daddy!
My always loving 247 daddy~
PS: suffering from Monday blue right now. =(
Yearning of weekend to come by faster and last longer!
meiping || 11:14 AM