Feels that I'm hanging onto a line thread of line only..
Any external force and it will break..
No matter how strong am I, I seriously felt that i'm reaching my limit already..
I keep giving my best, putting in everything i can and could..
Still learning the art of balance...
Just had a bad day today... =S
Tml will be a better day i guess...
Feeling breathless physically and mentally..
The weather sucks, so hazy~ I hope i wont have another attack.. =(
Breathhhhh i must remind myself...... =)
Life have its ups and downs, no one can be at the same point forever..
I dont ask for much, just give me a netural count will do....
Strike a balance... Maintain it...
Feeling kinda out of place.. Weird feeling.....
Hmmm........ Whats this feeling...........
I feel that im crazy already.................
What the hell am i blogging =.=!!!!!!!!
meiping || 12:40 AM