
Happy CNY everyone! =)
Hope everyone had a great time..
I should be in Malaysia right now celebrating it with my family.
However this year was different.. Celebrated CNY in Singapore.
It was my first time since I was born..
Due to the heavy rain granny house was flooded..
So were the roads and railway track.. The worst thing was that the railway track actually broke..
Therefore unable to travel back to granny house for CNY.
=(
First time celebrating in Singapore, Singapore really don't have CNY mood, no firework, no fire crackers all these..
I'm homesick for the first time in my whole life.. I miss gathering with my nephews, nieces, cousin and uncle and aunties!
Those late night chatting, gambling, drinking, chilling and lastly steamboat!
Awwww! I miss the steamboat! And all of mummy's cooking..
Home cook food! My weakness man~ =p
But it was also a new experience for me, celebrating CNY in sg.
Well, i don't deny i was kinda of bore.. But still had a great time..
Accompanied BabyC to a few of his friend house. Gambled!
This year invited some friends over to my house for CNY, since it was the first year that I'm celebrating CNY in sg.
Invited xuefen, hua, milo. bryan, ethan, kaisi, jared and mel over!
They had lunch and gambled awhile at my house.
Down on my luck this year.. Gamble what lose what..
Dmg for this year is around SGD400!
Woots! Gotta work more roadshow to cover back the dmg..
But the most important thing is being happy..
I had a great time.. =) I hope everyone too had a great time..
2010 wasn't the best of the year for me.. But it taught me a harsh lesson..
Liked I said in the previous few posts, life is full of ups and downs. But all I hope for is a average counts on both..
A few important date..
29.01.2011 was a painful date for me...
Whatever it is...
LGO*
meiping || 11:17 PM