Holiday is coming to an end already.. Time flies..
Did i mention that I have stop working part-time for PA already?
Well, I will still be working for their roadshows.
Upcoming work will be Chingay this coming Fri and Sat and NATAs Fair which will be held on the 25th Feb to 27th Feb.
This year CNY has costed a bomb on my pocket.. Not much luck this year I guess.
I already had a bad feeling ever since 29th Jan 2011.
Its like Karma I guess, i have a bad feeling that thing will not be going smooth for me ever since that day.
Hope this feeling is wrong...
Whatever it is, this year gonna be my last leap for school.
Currently in my 3rd year already, my final project... Don't hope much, just a 2nd Higher Honors will do...
I will need to tame myself down and get my ass down to start on my project..
So much stuffs needa to be done! Research, research, research, reading, reading, reading, lastly writing writing and writing!
I'm kinda of surprised myself, i didn't see myself going this far in my studies..
I'm not those kind of nerds or student that study hard for school. I guess I'm lucky for the past 22 years of my life..
Always manage to scrape pass every exams, test and assignments.
This year is no joke already, no more last minute work! I must remind myself this...
For myself, my future and my family... Just 6months of hard work..
=)
meiping || 7:43 PM