I wonder is it healthy to have a love and at the same time hate relationship..
Sometime he really makes me so happy and love him so much..
Makes me feels so loved and sweet..
However at the same time he is super good at triggering my temper, making me super pekcek!
BLAH!
First thing first, if u say it, jolly well do it. You are not the only one working.. It's not the first time already..
Secondly, i don't eat alone, take it leave it and i hate waiting for nothing..
Thirdly, im a spoil pampered brat if u want call it. This is me. Coz it just makes me seem so i guess? hahahahahahaha
Change this change that.. Im always the one changing to fit u. Why cant u be the one to change?
I have to stop this stop that for u. How about u?
U say im shorted tempered, bad attitude... YAYAYA its all about me la..
Everything seems to be on me, my fault, my temper, my attitude etc etc.. SIAN!
Why cant u put urself in my shoe to think and feel sometime. It is so hard, this aint the first time i ask you to put urself in my shoe to think and feel.
Who will be happy to wait for nothing and the fact that i'm hungry at the same time!
I learn thing quite fast if i want to.. U wanna me to go ur way, then go my way sometime too.
But i guess, not bothered coz whatever i said doesnt seems to go in.. Left in, right out.. ARGH!
SERIOUSLY WHATEVER!
Trying to get my focus back.. Study study study!
2 assignment due next week.. Fire burning my pants now..
HOHOHO!
God Bless myself and all of my classmates~
Just another 6mths more to go! Endure~
I want go oversea~ I want go oversea!
I want to break free from all the shit for awhile~ XD
Thinking of going London for another round of backpacking! But alone this time!
Saving hard for it now~ Hopefully Daddy will be willing to sponsor this trip! =D
meiping || 8:32 PM