I wonder who is the one drifting away..
Was it you or me? If you are unable to overcome the past, keep holding to the past.
Thing will remain the same, nothing will change for the better.. Only for the worst..
Why takes everything so hard on urself.. This is life...
Sometime i am just tired of explaining and compromising.
My best is not your enough.. Whatever i do is never good enough..
Time after time.. Even its not my fault, it ended up to be mine..
Mine to settle and smoothen thing out..
It just get heavier and heavier as time goes by..
I wish thing was simpler.. Not so complex.. But, sad to say.. Fat hope!
Maybe to you, building a wall around you, blocking everyone out is good or best for u.
I shall not say much anymore..
I tried time after time to climb over the wall.. Im not a robot, i dont have endless energy nor strength.. It just makes people get more n more dishearted..
Im also human... I have my limit too.. Not everything is under my control..
Ciaos!
meiping || 10:15 PM