Hey peoples! I have a great news to share!
I'm officially a degree holder! Okay, maybe still a foundation degree only, but still! A degree holder! It might sound nothing to u guys, everyone out there have degree too..
But to me its a big deal man! I never expect myself to grad! Moreover as a degree holder leh!
Now i just have to tahan another couple of months, maybe another 5 more month i will grad! =)
Hopefully as an hours class degree holder~ *cross my fingers*
Don't dare to ask for much, i may wish for a first class honors, but not much faith.. But still... I will try my best.. =)
But the fact was that happiness never last...
From the past till now.. I tot today will be a happy occasion for celebration..
But booo! Something just has to happen and spoil it.
How great can this be!
One best is never another best.. It always happens this way! BLAH!
Upsetting event with BabyC..
Its seems so difficult to strike a balance..
I seriously never ask for much everything in terms of family, friends and love..
All i ever wanted is appreciation.. If you want me to do things ur way, follow suit..
I don't know about others, at least this is the way for me..
I always set my expectation to the lowest, yet sometime i still don't get it..
Its more disappointing compared to the others.. Coz its already the least that i expect..
Life, as it is has never been fair i guess..
We just have to learn to live with it.. No matter what comes, LGO*
Shall not say any more.. No point spoiling this special day!
I shall end my day with a smile.. Happiness for being a degree holder..
May not have lasted long, but still a happy day for me.. =)
Night Earthling~
meiping || 12:13 AM