Finally updating about my braces thing!
The process was terrible man! Seriously is 爱美不要命! Enjoy the photos..
In total I need to extract 7 teeth, spilt it into two dates.
Went for my 3 wisdom tooth extraction first, followed by another 4 premolars teeth.
Wisdom tooth extraction is the second worst opt I ever been thru so far! The kind of pain is horrible lo! Later on the photos will explain.
Half an hour after extraction..
After a two hour nap. Woke up in pain and tears lor.
Growing bigger by every passing seconds..
It does not stop it, after the swelling started to have bruises.
Really is pig head lor...
Before the swelling and bruises subside i went to work like this! Im brave man, I remember everyone staring at me in the MRT and bus.
I rested for almost 1 whole month before I went for my second extraction.
4 premolars to be remove, split into 2 days, extracted 2 molar on each day.
Phew... Not as painful as wisdom tooth!
Before extraction!
After all the extraction and putting on of braces.
Well, I really hope this 1 1/2 year faster fly pass!
Cant wait to remove it already.
In my 5th week of braces, ever since im on braces i never had a filling meal!
Dam sad, people say will lose weight etc etc, good ar..
But i rather i can eat normally, i rather be fat! =x
I on fish and egg diet the past 5 weeks.. Cant really chew yet, everytime i try to chew, it felt as if some of my teeth are gonna break or fall out.. =(
So im just gonna stick to fish soup and porridge for the time being i guess..
meiping || 12:25 AM