Life is really full of trepidation... Im starting to get so sick about it...
There is so many "whys", "whats", "wheres", "hows" going through my mind now...
I feel like I'm really standing at the crossroad right now... Should i go forward, backward, left or right?
I fear the first step... I fear the ending...
Really has reached the age that everything matters... U can't really do thing on ur own account anymore...
There is so much on the shoulder, from the past till now... It just gets more and heavier..
Is this growing up? I don't remember signing up for these stuffs man...
Well, no choice I guess... I envy those people that has a defined dream, or at least they know what they want to do or work as...
Currently, im in a state of confusion, suddenly, i don't know which path to take... Sian...
I went for a couple of interviews, but they dont seems like the job I want...
I had a job offer, but i rejected it, stupid right!
There is another "why" in my mind currently...
Everyone reaches a stage of why in a relationship...
I really felt that i owe the guys my past life... They are here to collect the debts only...
This will be last time, last time ever i will do such thing...
Threw away pride and ego, what do i get? Nothing...
What's the point of doing so many small act? Im the one who has to clear up the mess in the end..
This time round it is so so so so much harder compared to the past...
But nothing is impossible right...